Thursday, May 7, 2009

Water drops...

Tonight we went to Nando's in the Residences. It's just across the water from the Dubai mall. As we were walking, we could feel droplets falling, but yet, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and the Dubai Fountain wasn't going.

But it started me thinking about the fountain, and every time I do, it reminds me of the one at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Music like 'Time to Say Goodbye' and 'Clare De Lune' get stuck in my head for days.

The fountain has become quite and attraction now. Loads of people go down to the Boardwalk at the Dubai Mall to watch the water 'dance'. I am not unlike them. I could sit for hours and watch it light up the Burj Dubai from top to bottom and I wouldn't mind getting drenched one bit. It's just one more reason I love Dubai, it makes a simple outing into an event.

No comments: