Thursday, May 15, 2008

So, John got his visa stamped today. Now he is just waiting for the express mail with our marriage certificates in order to get my visa. So hopefully, by next week we'll know when I go. He's doing good, and every day he gets more books and meets more people. It's a new world for sure, but I think, from what I can see, he likes it. I'm excited to get there so that I can see it all first hand.

I hung out with some ladies from church tonight. I've got plans almost everyday for the next week and I'm ready to go, but not packed... if that makes sence. I'm loving all the extra time with my friends and family, but everyone knows that deep down I'm anxious to be there with him. Who wouldn't be?

Of course... everyday that passes is one day closer to living in a reality far away from here that looks much like a fantasy to most people. It's a different world. I'm looking forward to exploring.

No comments: