Friday, May 16, 2008

One Step Closer

So John got his CBC card today... apparently he needs that in order to do anything else. So.. that makes us one step closer to getting my visa stamped. Which apparently, is great because I will go in to the UAE with my residency already stamped and I won't have to run around doing that after I get there.

It's very odd being in two different days. 8 hours difference doens't mean much to you until you have to communicate with someone. It makes for odd conversations too... Good morning to him when I'm going to bed and 'Have a good dinner dear' when I'm waking up... I hope those that want to keep in touch on Skype wil be ready to handle the difference in time! Ifyou haven't dowloaded it yet, hurry up! It's easier to trouble shoot while I'm still here, so call me if you have problems!

No comments: